Sunday, February 5, 2012

Polar Bear Plunge 2012

It is our third year coming and second year participating in Polar Bear Plunge in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
Don't think that I do it! No way! Water is so cold that I think I won't make it pass the undressing part :)
It is all my stepdaughter Amber who has turned 14 already! I am so proud of her for doing that!

Way to go, girl! 

Not only she runs and jump into icy cold water, but she does it twice! Moreover all that freezing fun supports and raises money for Special Olympics.

There is going a lot of pictures this time)Plus some links at the end of the post. So get ready!)))


It was pretty cold this year. The temperature was about the same, but that wind on the beach just gets you down to your bones. I wish I had a hat with me..
The sky was gray and only right before the plunge you could see a little of blue sky.









 


















Thank you for staying with me till the end) Hope it was not too much.

Some more pics and infor about this year plunge you can find at Delaware Online

If you haven't read posts from last two years, here are the links




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...