Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Pop-pop!

My father-in-law just had a birthday, so I wanted to share the card I made for him.
It is not too easy to make a card for a man, so I decided to keep it as simple as possible. Still think it could be another font fot the sentiment, but that is all I had.
Another thing the raffia I use was of very close color, so its hardly seen there. Always keep improving, right)))



So here it is for you to judge  ;)
I am entering the following challenges with this card
Just magnolia - Challenge 142 anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - ONE FOR THE MEN or BOYS
DYSU Challenge Blog - Anything goes 
DRS Designs - Birthday Card
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes



For this card I used paper from this two paper pads of both my favorite brands
                 

6 comments:

WencheP said...

What a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

carol said...

super card, just perfect for a man..thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

apetta said...

thank you)

Shelia said...

This is a great masculine birthday card. I love the banners! Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs this week!

Chrissy D said...

Adorable card - love the banner scrolling across the page! Thank you for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge, we hope you will join us tomorrow!

gina g said...

Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...