Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Celebrate LOVE

Hope everybody had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I sure did have surprise in a form of flowers and chocolates that I have been craving for so bad lately. Thank you, sweetheart!

Thinking about love it's not only the love to your partner that you should celebrate, but also love to your kids, love between siblings, and love in general.
When I was a kid I used to think that Valentine's Day is some holiday for adults, but it is not.

So i wanted to share the picture I took last spring. I absolutely love how my kids holding hands just watching the ocean. It is one of my favorite of them two together. It is amazing how they love each other no matter what.

Love and celebrate LOVE every day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...