Sunday, February 12, 2012

Boy or Girl??!!

Sorry that I made all you wait... I just really wanted to see how many of you could really guessed it)
My ultrasound was about two hours away from home, so when we got there I was really impatient.

Here is the picture of the baby's profile. I have probably 4 different ones on the CD, because the ultrasound lady was admiring the poses and views and kept on taking picture, thinking that this one is definetely better than the previous one)))




The little one was getting in the picture with the legs or hands every time the doctor was trying to see something important. Once the baby showed the hand with the index finder pointing)))) that was funny)

Then my son Andrew started to grind his teeth and all that must have made the lady laugh...

Me (addressing to my son): Stop it! It's not funny!
Doctor (laughing): OK, I will try

Next minute we could not see a thing because my pregnant belly was jumping all over the screen))))

All right, I'm not going to hold you any longer...



We are expecting a...................
                                  ...................................
                                                    ....................................
                                                                               ..............................................

B
O
Y
!!

So I am going to be a mother of two sweet boys!!
I know, I did wanted a girl, but it's not like ordering from the menu in the restaurant! )))


5 reason why I love being a mom of the boy
- Boys are always full of energy. So no matter how lazy you are being right now, you have to drag yourself outside, move and play ball
- Mother of any boy knows all types and kinds of vehicles and other heavy equipment, even if she had no idea it existed
- Even the most fanatic about cleaning mom can not keep up with the boy's passion to get all covered in mud and dirt.
- You can do roughhousing with the boys not worrying about whining until somebody gets really hurt. It's all fun games until then)))
- boys do not need 100% of your attention 24/7. They can play hours by themselves so you can catch up on all this things you put away.

So here we are. I will definetey going to have a lot of days filled with fun, laughter, dirt and noise!
And I waiting forward to it!

But for now, I will be patiently waiting until my little angel will be born! Be safe there, mama with you!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...