Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anticipation of tomorrow

I just can not wait untilo tomorrow. I am so ready to go to bed...maybe that way morning will come faster))) It is the day of my 20 weeks ultrasound. I am so excited to see my baby again! And finally to know the sex. It is all my impatience....
I actually had a thought to have a surprise and not to reveal the sex. That way you will never have a little thought of regret, because the baby is here already and you can not regret he is not somebody else. You have to love him the way he is. But the more I thought about it the more excited I was getting, so at this point I can not wait until tomorrow. No surprises on the day of birth for me!

My stepdaughter decided to go with us too. Seems like she is pretty excited. That will be her first time being at the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat and actually seing the baby. Of course she saw the pictures from the first, but you know that it is so much different.

But it is all tomorrow...

For now I will share a picture of my sweet boy riding his Jeep. He is getting so quick on it. I have to explain that the car has two gears but he didn't know about it until not too long ago. He figured it out all by himself. Can not get used how fast he is learning things about this world.

 Got to love his racoon hat! He is just so cute wearing it! Love you, my little munchkin!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...