Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thinking back about Christmas

Oh, man. I love Christmas! It's really something new for me. Not that I never had it, but where I am from (read: Russia) it is VERY different. So I, like a little child, explore something new and find little joys of  Christmas every year.

One of my favorite parts is to give presents. This is one I made for my sister-in-law for last Christmas. That's a set of 20 cards with simple ornaments. I added 20 envelopes and book of holiday stamps. I was going to get a nice pen, but never got one.
I have completely forgotten about this picture until I got it back this year as an invitation to the Christmas party! It is so nice and flattering to see your presents or piece of work being used.  




Hope everybody had a blessed Christmas!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...