Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365. Day 15. 01/21/11 {wings}


First of all, I'm late with this post, because we had a cake and ice-cream for my hisband's niece's birthday and we came back home pretty late. I did take the picture but just was very tired to post it, so I'm doing it today. And not one
but TWO! It was hard to choose between them) I always have problem with the choices. Any kind of them. I don't know what to choose to eat at the restaurant, I'm not sure what color of dress to buy or which shoes are going to look better. The same about pictures. I'm doing several variants of one and the same picture and then I'm stuck with the couple I like but really can't decide what color or what effect looks better. And the worst part is that I don't know how I deal with it. With the choices and decisions.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...