Friday, January 7, 2011

Orthodox Christmas and Project 365.Day 1. 07/01/11 {Togetherness}

Thirteen days after Western Christmas, on January 7th, the Russian Orthodox Church celebrates its Christmas, in accordance with the old Julian calendar. So Merry Christmas, everyone, who celebrates it today!


Starting today, I decided to start posting at least one picture each day. Since I have got my new camera, of course it is not a precious DSLR that I want so much. It is Kodak Easy share Z981, 26mm lens.  But I love it!
It is definetely much better than our old point and shoot camera all wrapped in duct tape (just a minute ago I figured out that it is not DUCK tape, as I thought before)))))) Well, it sounded like it)


I guess I will call it as usual Project 365. I hope it will help me to get to know my new camera, to be more responsible to the goals that i set for myself. 




So the picture of the first day is really awesome (that's my personal opinion))) ha
We have whole bunch of white geese on the fields around our development, so i took my time and went there to take couple pictures.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Мяса-то сколько, МЯСААА!!! )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...