Friday, January 7, 2011

for my daughter

I found that idea here. So I thought about doing the same but with the name of my daughter. First I was going to do it for Christmas, that passed without any sign of my finished project, so I just did it later. I surprised her, she went outside with her dad and I was hanging CD's above her bed. Yes, this is 5 recycled CD's that we are nor using no more, plus my old album of K&Co paper. I decided to coat them with mod podge, but i'm not very happy with the result, well may be i was not doing something right. Still, she is happy and I'm happy that she likes it, because that what it was all for.



I did hang them straight, it just something wrong with me taking a picture)))

Now is the big list of where I would like to enter my project
Catch the bug challenge blog - anything goes 
Aly's Sunday Sketch - anything goes
The crazy challenge - all things new
Crafty Cardmakers - First and Latest or Greatest
fub'n'funky challenges - anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
Southern girls Challenge - anything goes

Well, now that I'm done, I wish you inspiration and lots of time)))
Have a wonderful day



25 comments:

Benzi said...

What a cute project. So glad your daughter likes it. So glad you joined the Stampin B's challenge this week.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our January Anything Goes Challenge!. I hope you'll join us again next time.

Jaclyn said...

That is so cute! And I love that you used recycled CDs, great idea!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous idea - very decorative and ideal for a young girl's bedroom. Love the papers you have used. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at OSAAT. x Sylvia x

Teri said...

Great way to use up those old cd's! Love it.
Thank you for playing along in our Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Rainbow Lady said...

This is super Julia and a great tip for recycling cds. Thanks for your entry Love Cynthia x

corinne said...

very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. good luck !

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing and joining in on OSAAT, Crafty Sentiments and Rainbow Ladys Challenge.

pinky said...

What a gorgeous idea!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments.

Allison said...

fab idea
Thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
Allisonx

Love crafts forever said...

Very gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Claire said...

Brilliant idea, your cds look amazing!Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
Claire xx

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

Thank you for entering your fantastic project in our 17th Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs from Julie and Karen xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous those DP are beautiful I'm sure your daughter loved this well done thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Dee said...

Wow, these are super cute.
Thanks for sharing your latest with us and joining in at Crafty Cardmakers.

Netty said...

Very nice idea! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

Jen said...

A great idea, I bet your daughter was pleased. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge.
Jen x

KelsMakes!!! said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining in at The Crazy Challenge this week.

ElizabethR said...

Great idea, good luck in Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Christine said...

Fab idea and so personal, thanks for sharing at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Christine x

Julie said...

Such a brilliant idea! Glad you shared it with as at Southern Girls. Have a great week,Julie.x

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky x

Lesley said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug!

Ruthie said...

What a great project - love the papers - and I bet Amber was thrilled!

Thanks so much for joining in our challenge over at Delicious Doodles this week!

Rx

Shelly said...

Great idea for our new challenge! Love the papers! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...