Friday, December 31, 2010

Handmade gift exchange

I know it is really late, but i had problems with my computer, then with my camera, so finally i do feel like i need to finish that in THIS year, not in the next one.
I participated in handmade gift exchange hosted at Craftaholics Anonymous.
My partner was wonderful JACLYN. Make sure you check out her blog. She is doing some great stuff and selling it and some vintage items in her etsy shop.
That's what I got from her.
Absolutely beautiful birdhouse tassel that looks just gorgeous on our door.

 Jingle Bell Candle with twine. Beautiful. You can easily make one of yours with the tutorial at Jaclyn's blog

And the last thing is pink necklace. I love all kinds of jewelry, i probably don't wear it that much as I used to. This is one of my favorite


Thank you Jaclyn! I really love everything! 

Here is what I made for her. I know that she loves PINK. So I decided to make an album about LOVE for her and her husband. All PINK! Gosh, it was harder than I thought! It didn't turned out all literally pink, but still. It is a 3 page album for 7 pictures measured 4x6 cm. I know doesn't sound like much. Ha!

















 And a Christmas card. Pink one)))



Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day


1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

THANK YOU! I LOVE my scrap album...it is SO cute! I'm going to put some pictures in it and have it on display for Valentine's Day! I'm happy you enjoyed your gift...the tassel looks cute hanging on your door...and I'm so glad you are enjoying your necklace. I had fun participating in the gift exchange and getting to know a new bloggy friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...