Sunday, October 17, 2010

HALLOWEEN

 Here they are! My Halloween cards.
I would like   all the cards in this post to enter the following challenges:
stamping for the weekend
Double Dutch Challenge #54
the one stop craft challenge
stamp something
moving along with the times
the creative cottage
Ooh La La Creations
really reasonable ribbon's ramblings ( Thanks to Trudy for this one)


I just found this stamp on sale at Michaels and I love it! Such a cutie! haha. I even had to use it FOUR times on each card))) i couldn't help it...

 And couple more variations of the same card


This one actually was my first one. I just punced the circles and put the stickers on them. 

For the next two cards I used K&Co  Jennifer Yanok collection.
"Treak or treat" stamp was just perfect for such a yummy candy paper)
I just thought that this Halloween is going to be really something... My child is 16 months and already understands what candy is. And like all the children he absolutely loves all the chocolate and other sweet stuff. You should see him begging for a lollipop all day long))) So what I'm thinking is: If he gets all the attention no matter where we go, HE's more likely to get LOTS OF CANDY! And what I'm supposed to do? Hide it from him then?! I can't just let him eat it all)


Going back to the cards, I think the next one is my favorite so far. Very simple, but I really like it. I made this card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge - What's bugging you?. The challenge is to have some kind of a bug in your project - butterfly, bee....whatever. What a halloween card without some creepy creature?! So here it is - my spooky spider. {smile}

So this is it for today. Don't think that all those cards I made on one day. That was at least twoo evenings of work. It's hard to set up the working space all the time and clean it after that because I don't have a stamping room. I used to use the table for that, but as soon as my son is really into everything I don't even dare to leave a piece of paper. one second and it's gone)
Anyway, despite some difficulties I'm really happy to get lost in all the paper, glue dots, get some ink stains on my fingers and just to make a little mess))

Thank you for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day

Comments are always welcome ;)

apetta Julia

10 comments:

True :) said...

Great Halloween cards!
You should enter them in Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Halloween challenge too!
Tell 'em True :D sent ya. ;)

True :) said...

Glad to see you joined us on the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
Hope you will come back and play with us often!
Good luck!
Hugs,
True :D

Brenda Brown said...

Fab cards, really Halloween inspired. I am glad you could enter our challenge at MAWTT this week.
Luv Brenda xxx

Caroljane said...

What a great selection of cards Julia. The last one is my favourite. Thank you for joining us at OLL.

Hugs
Carol
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are all so sweet, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Wendi said...

Wow you have been busy fabulous selection of cards and I agree with Carol the last one is my fav too
Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Sammibug said...

Fantastic cards! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La for our Scary Stuff challenge.

Teri said...

Brilliant Halloween projects hun, and loads of them too!
Thanks for playing along at The Creative Cottage this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Vanja said...

Fabulous halloween cards!
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Lisa said...

Love your projects! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...