Monday, March 15, 2010

happiness

I feel that I'm the happiest aunt in the world. Finally my niece's parents made a decision about her name...and.....
voila!!!
JULIA
It's becoming a tradition in our family...My sister's name Galina is the same as her aunt's name. Our cousin Tanya is named after her granny. My son Andrew has the name of my father and now another  Julia.
She has she same dimple on one cheek, she is sleeping the same way I used to sleep...
I think i'm shining, shining so bright that people can hardly look at me.
That little girl stole another piece of my heart and I don't realy mind it. The only thing that makes me sad is that I can see her only on the screen of my computer, I feel like she's right there, just reach her....but you can not...I love her with my eyes and with all my heart...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...