Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Easter is near

Easter is not only near, it's coming so fast, so I have to be ready somehow. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about Easter (I'm sure it's the first thing that comes to millions of people :) ) - EGG.
So I decided to make egg-celent cards. I used white cardstock, Handmade paper with a pieces of leaves. I just love that paper. It looks very natural and elegant.
First I thought to make cards all the same. But, evidently I have a problem making identical stuff. I just can't do that. Though all the card are made from one sketch, they are still different.
This time I'm participating wit those cards in easter challenge #106  at Cute Card Thursday,
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

One more thing I did these days is a bunny. Just because I still don't have a sewing machine it is hand sewed... I'm that kind of person who can't wait. If something came to my mind, I just have to do that right away. So here it is... probably a little bit ugly, but still.
I love him. It's a sunny bunny, because it's very bright.
Just couple more things left before Easter: to think about easter dinner, to make easter baskets, paint and decorate eggs, and then to get everything ready. So wish good luck to me.
Thanks for stopping by,
apetta Julia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...